Replacement HP 148X Toner Cartridge (W1480X) – High Yield
Replacement HP 148X Toner Cartridge (W1480X) Description
This is a compatible HP 148X toner cartridge W1480X that features high quality and high yield. It works as a cost-effective replacement for HP LaserJet 148A and HP LaserJet 148X toner. With superior quality, this compatible HP toner cartridge will work smoothly, and continuously provide a large number of brilliant printouts. Buy now and you will get free shipping!
Reasons to Buy Our Replacement HP 148X Toner Cartridge (W1480X)
- Easy to use. This replacement HP 148X high yield toner cartridge is a DIY product. But, don’t worry, we will offer you a clear instruction and a free toner chip removal tool, which can help you transfer the OEM chip from HP toner cartridge easily. Even if it’s your first time to do this, you’ll be able to handle it quickly. No error, no hassle!
- Superior quality. This compatible W1480X is able to deliver superior quality prints. Each W1480X is assembled from high-quality components (OPC, PCR, MR, etc.) and filled with environmentally friendly toner powder. Besides, each toner has passed a series of tests (such as printing test, life test, drop test, environmental test, etc.), and complies with a series of international standards such as ISO, STMC, REACH, and RoHS. The result is that our HP 148X high yield black toner replacement will print crisp black text and professional quality graphic results from first page to last.
- High page yield. This compatible HP LaserJet toner cartridge W1480X has a remarkable high capacity. It will produce up to 9,500 pages at 5% coverage (Letter/A4). Even if you print 950 pages a month, this replacement HP 148X toner will last 10 months. Need the standard yield toner cartridge? Check our HP 148A toner cartridge (W1480A).
- Wallet-friendly price. The original HP toner cartridge W1480X is way too expensive. By using our compatible HP 148X black toner, you can save over $100 from each without sacrificing print quality. This is definitely the best deal for HP 148X toner replacement.
- Free shipping & fast delivery. We offer free shipping for orders over $30 to the Continental US. Orders received before PST 4:00pm will be shipped the same day from our CA or PA warehouse. And you will receive your order within 1-3 days. Place an order for W1480X now to get free shipping and fast delivery!
- Hassle free guarantee. We provide a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 2-year product warranty for this compatible HP 148X Toner Cartridge W1480X. And our friendly customer service representatives are always ready to help. You can use our products with peace of mind.
Notes: HP may update your printer firmware without your consent and block compatible cartridges installed. So, we strongly recommend that you disable HP printer firmware update to protect compatible cartridges from firmware issues.
Frequently Asked Questions about HP 148X Toner Cartridge (W1480X)
What Printers Use HP 148X Toner Cartridge (W1480X)?
HP 148X (W1480X) is a black toner cartridge for use in HP LaserJet Pro 4001n, 4001dn, 4001dw, MFP 4101fdw and MFP 4101fdn printers. So it’s also called HP LaserJet Pro 4001n toner, HP LaserJet Pro 4001dn toner, HP LaserJet Pro 4001dw toner, HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fdw toner and HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4101fdn toner.
What Is the Difference Between HP 148A and 148X?
HP 148X is a high-yield toner cartridge which prints three times more pages than standard-yield HP 148A. If you need to print a large number of documents, this high yield toner is the best choice. It will help you save more time and printing costs. Learn more about HP 148A vs 148X, Which One Should I Buy?
Cartridge Not Recognized by HP Printer?
Don’t worry. Cartridge with OEM chip will get instant recognization by HP printer. And, there is another peice of good news. Our team is dedicated to developing “with-chip” version of compatible HP 148X toner cartridge (W1480X) which also can be successfully recognized by HP printer. Sometimes, HP printer will block the toner cartridges with compatible chip by automatically updating the firmware. To make your printer will successfully recognize our cartridge, please check if HP Cartridge Policy and Cartridge Protection features are disabled in advance. Because when these two features are turned on, your HP printer will only accept original HP toner cartridges. Learn How to Disable HP Cartridge Protection & Cartridge Policy on My Printer. Or you can choose to Downgrade HP Printer Firmware to make your printer accept the third party toner cartridge again.
Is Compatible HP 148X Toner Cartridge (W1480X) Worth Buying?
Definitely. Original HP toner cartridges with jetintelligence produce quality prints. But they are too expensive. Our compatible HP 148X toner provides the same performance as the original but costs much lower. At every step, security is built-in with firmware and packaging. We go to great lengths to ensure that every toner cartridge is worth buying.
How to Recycle Empty HP 148X Toner Cartridge?
It’s highly recommended that you join HP Planet Partners Recycling Program to help create a more sustainable world. HP provides three ways to recycle empty HP LaserJet 148X. You can drop it off at Staples, Best Buy, Walmart or Office Depot|Max, use a free shipping label to mail it back, or request a pickup if you have more than 76 pcs of empty HP W1480X toner cartridges. Some third-party manufacturers also collect empty toner cartridges for producing remanufactured toner cartridges, in an effort to achieve sustainable development.
When will W1480X Toner “With Latest Chip” Be in Stock?
Our factory is doing research and development of “with chip” version of W1480X. A series of tests are currently underway to ensure that the product has the same print quality, compatibility and page yield as the original. We will announce the release of this new toner cartridge in the upcoming few months. Therefore, we highly recommend that you subscribe to us so as to receive the good news once we release it.
This product is guaranteed to work with below printers:
|Product Brand||YB Toner|
|OEM Number||HP 148X (W1480X)|
|Product Capacity||High Yield|
|Cost Per Page||1.6 cents|
|Shelf Life||24-36 Months|
I like the after sales service.
Great cartridges have worked flawlessly!
Works great! Easy set up, just save the chips from HP cartridges and pop them in the new cartridges. Works right away and with exact same print quality as HP. Would purchase again.
The product works perfectly and it's easy to install. It has clear instructions to make the change and the necessary tools.
Nice price & quality. Easy to install and they send you everything you need for the installation.
This Compatible HP 148X Toner Cartridge Includes:
- 1 x W1480X High-Yield Black Toner
- 1 x User Manual
Our Guarantee on W1480X:
This compatible W1480X is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 2-year product warranty.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 2-year product warranty
The 30-day money-back guarantee means you can unconditionally return it for a refund within 30 days of purchase, as long as the product’s condition doesn’t prevent us from selling it again. If you change your mind after purchase, you can contact our customer service team for RMA and get money back. The 2-year product warranty means that within 2 years after purchase, any defective items can be exchanged or refunded. So you can buy and use our products with confidence.
This product is eligible for our shipping discount policy. For W1480X orders over $30, we cover all shipping cost for you. So you will get free shipping for your order. For orders less than $30, we cover almost half of the shipping cost. Only $4.95 flat rate will be charged for your order.
We have long-term cooperation with FedEx, UPS and USPS to ensure efficient delivery services. This compatible HP 148X W1480X will be shipped via FedEx Ground by default. We have distribution centers in CA and PA. Your order will be shipped from the nearest warehouse to ensure fast delivery ( usually within 1-3 days). If your order need to be delivered urgently or by dedicated carrier, please contact our customer service team for help. We will do our best to meet your needs. But additional shipping fee may apply to your order duo to increased shipping cost.
Orders placed before our cut-off-time will be dispatched the same day.
- CA distribution center: PST 4:00 P.M.
- PA distribution center: EST 5:00 P.M.
Still have questions? Get in touch with our enthusiastic and professional customer service team now!
- Give us a call at (844) 538-3312
- Chat with us online
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a message
- Social medias (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)