Compatible HP LaserJet 210A Toner Cartridge Set – Standard Yield
(No-chip)HP LaserJet 210A Toner Set Description
Tired of shelling out big bucks for HP original HP 210A toner cartridge? Look at this NO-CHIP version of compatible HP LaserJet 210A toner set. It is a savvy solution for the cost-conscious consumer who refuses to compromise on quality. They produce strikingly clear and vibrant prints, while offering a significantly lower price tag than their OEM cartridges. Don’t settle for mediocre prints or overpriced cartridges. Use our exceptional compatible HP toner 210X and experience premium quality and unbeatable value! And there is no need to hesitate anymore since a 30-day money-back guarantee and 2-year product warranty protect you from wasting money.
Reasons for Buying Replacement HP 210A-W2100A W2101A W2102A W2103A Toner Set
- Money-saving Choice. This no-chip version of HP210A toner set is more budget-friendly for HP Color LaserJet Pro 4201dn, 4201dw, 4301fdn, 4301fdw printer users. Compared with chip-ready HP 210A toner set(valued around $270), buying this set can help you save up to $145. Moreover, this toner set’s price is much more affordable than the original HP toner cartridge. You only need to pay 1/3 of the original toner’s fee for our HP 210A toner.
- Free Chip Removal Tool & Instructions Included. As mentioned above, this is DIY product, which needs you to transfer the chip by yourself. But, there is no need to worry about the transferring operation. Because we offer an easy-to-use HP 210A/HP 210X toner chip removal tool to help you transfer the chips quickly and smoothly. After replacing the chips, you can install our compatible HP 210A toner cartridges in your printer and your HP printer will recognize them immediatelly.
- Ideal Print Results. We have strict control over every process of each HP LaserJet 210A toner cartridge production. Plus, each toner is made of ISO/IEC-qualified raw materials, like OPC drum, toner powder. With good-quality raw material, it can produce crisp colored texts or images.
- 100% Satisfication Guarantee. We cover HP 210A W2100A W2101A W2102A W2103A toner set with a 2-year warranty. Within two years, you can come to ask us for a refund or exchange for defective products at any time. Overall, you will never get a disappointing shopping experience at YB Toner.
- Superior Shipping Service. You can get the product as fast as possible with our excellent shipping service. First of all, we will ship the orders received before the cut-off time within 24-48 hours(Check Shipping Policy). Then, your package will be delivered by FedEx and USPS carrier and the delivery time usually will take 1-3 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions about HP210A Toner Set
How to transfer chip from original HP210A toner cartridge?
- Get the toner chip removal tool and an old original HP LaserJet 210A toner cartridge ready.
- Snap the HP 210A/X toner chip recycle drill properly into the chip slot, and ensure that the tool is firmly fixed to the toner cartridge.
- Keep turning the handle of the tool in a clockwise direction until the chip is extruded.
- Carefully remove the chip with tweezers, then trim off the remaining black plastic around the chip with diagonal cutting pliers.
- Install the OEM chip into the new toner cartridge’s chip slot.
Check the blog “how to remove chip from HP toner cartridge” to get more detailed instruction.
How long will this HP LaserJet 210A toner set last?
The page yield of HP 210A black toner cartridge is different from color ones. The W2100A black toner cartridge can print up to 2,000 standard pages, while the color toner cartridge can print up to 1,800 standard pages. If you want to make them last longer, you can adjust print density when printing. Follow the instruction offered by the blog “how to adjust print density on HP printer“.
This product is guaranteed to work with below printers:
HP Color LaserJet Pro
|Black: 2,000 Cyan/Yellow/Magenta: 1,800
|Cost Per Page
Toner cartridges were well packaged and arrived on time.
WAY less expensive than OE HP printer cartridges!!
Print quality is outstanding. Reds are a little darker than OE HP prints, but I'm not doing commercial materials where color precision is critical.
I've used them for about a month and I have no complaints so far.
I love that I don't have to spend money on buying the original toners for my printer and it these toners color quality is better than original toners. And you can't beat the price!